Sunday, April 15, 2012

Got the girls ready by ready I mean in clothes that kind of clean, faces that are kind of clean, hair that is kind of brushed and the girls kind of in the mood for pictures.  There are many things that get in the way of my photography mojo (not that I am really have a mojo or that I am very good at taking pics...just like trying) like gale force winds, rain, freezing temps, snow and lack of day light and most of all lack of motivation! Here is the only cute shot I got...and of course it is not in focus...but I still love it! But of course I'm disappointed because it could be another 6 months until I gear up to do this again...

1 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

You are such a sweetheart! Your wonderful comment on my blog made me smile so BIG!!! Thank you!

I'm totally laughing at your commentary on this post - LOL! Sounds QUITE familiar. haha! I think your shot is just precious... and it was totally worth the kind of face wiping and kind of hair combing!

Have a wonderful week friend!! xo

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs