Saturday, October 9, 2010

Anesa's 4!

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed but not the mother, never. A mother is absolutely something new."
Rajneesh


Thanks for sharing your ride with me Anesa Shae!


Things about me at 4!
~My favorite movie is Avatar
~I don't like getting up early in the morning
~I LOVE nutella and toast
~Leggings, tank tops and skirts are my clothes of choice
~I would wear flip flops 12 months of the year
~I am a GREAT big sister
~I am the barameter of emotion in our house
~I LOVE my dance and music classes
~I can dress myself
~I can take my puffer by myself
~I want to do everything by myself
~I like to do crafts
~I LOVE my orange blankie
~I am a fussy eater
~I LOVE riding my bike, going to the park and playing with my friends
~I like to be in control
~I am pushing my boundries
~I like to make my bed
~I talk in my sleep
~I am a master at getting out of eating at meal times
~I LOVE to shower with my little sister
~I like to talk
~I like dolls and puzzles
~My favourite sayings are "I'd love too!" "Rowyn has my..." "Sure" "Certainly" "Can I have a peppermint?" "I'm full."
~I can write the first letter of my name...can't understand the rest ;)
~I LOVE fruit and rice
~I LOVE my babysitters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs