Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blast from the Past!

With winter dragging on like a bad comedian, I finally stopped procrastinating and backed up all my pictures it a 1T external hard drive (along with the other 2 hard drives that I use). I was copying pictures and going through some old ones that I thought that I would post! I have really been in a funk about taking pictures and I always find it hard to battle through this time of the year! Here are a few pics from about 2 years ago...man time flies when you are having fun!

I had a really hard time finding any decent ones of Anesa as I really didn't know how to use my prime lens therefore tons of my pictures were out of focus and blurry! Another thing was that Anesa had a dirty face from about 20 months on (and being the laid back person I am I really didn't make an effort to clean it very often) so it is hard to find a picture of her without food all over her face! Stay tuned because I will be going through pics and trying to find some of her that aren't blurry! I can't believe how much she has changed in 2 years...she has grown so tall and her face isn't as chubby as it use to be! Can't believe my girls are 2 1/2 and 4 1/2...crazy!

Here is my little bugagoo at about 7 or 8 months old I am guessing! I thought that I would fool around with a couple of edits on this one as I really like it...it's Ro!








Which one do you like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs