Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thank you DAD!!!!



Anesa has had a busy winter trying out new things! Her dad has taken her skating and skiing! Our fall and winter has been very busy with volleyball and Ryan traveling to Moose Jaw but he made time to keep the promises he made to Anesa! She is such a trooper and loved every minute of it! I am thinking that she must get this from her dad as I would not have lasted an hour on the hill b/c it was too cold! As with my many other hobbies, I am a fair weather skiier much like I am a fair weather runner, golfer, photographer, and the list goes on and on! Thanks so much to a great dad who always has time for his kids!



I can't get the other video of Anesa skating to load will try again tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs