Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So Much to do....so little time...

This seems to be the story of my life! I have had very little time these days to take any pics and play around on the computer but I thought that I would post a few pictures of what we have been up to over the last month! The weather has be so yucky that I am finding it hard to have any desire to take pictures...with poor lighting, having to stay indoors and kids that won't stop moving it is hard to get anything that is even decent!!! Crossing my fingers for warmer day to come :)

We have been busy with Music winding up for the year, traveling to Missouri to see family and Anesa's Dance Recital. I am so blessed to have 2 amazing children who for the most part are well-behaved and very polite. It is a joy to travel with them and I can't wait until our next adventure together!


Anesa's dance outfit to the song Stupid Cupid


Anesa moving the clock so that we can head out for dance...she was so excited she could barely contain herself...so lucky to have a great program with awesome instructors!



Anesa and her buddy before heading out to the recital


I bought the girls crochet hats and Ro loves hers! She is trying to take a picture of me with her cell phone!


Love this one!


Me and my girls at the local day care fundraiser!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs