Monday, May 30, 2011

Vacation!

I have had really no desire to post these last couple of months! I am sure that is not to hard to figure out considering that I have only 1 post per month for the last couple of months! I decided to venture downstairs and post our pics from out trip to Missouri over the Easter break! Along with not desire to blog, I have also had no desire to edit so all my pics are SOOC which is a little nerve racking for me as I tend to over edit most of my pics!



Rowyn listening to her Great Aunt and Uncle practice their music! She loved it!


Dad and Ro looking at the sheep!


Ro and Papa calling the sheep closer!


Anesa gathering sticks for some odd reason!!



Ro and Dad in Uncle Jimmy's old truck!


Anesa on one of Uncle Jimmy's old trucks!


Ro with Nana's earplugs!


Self Portrait!


Anesa tidying up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs