Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sistas...

Every year we go to the lake I try and try to get decent pictures of the girls together. Each year I wait until the last minute (this year the actual day we were leaving) to take the pictures. While feeling rushed and impatient I never seem to capture what I want. Here are this years attempts at capturing my girls together...maybe next summer I will get it together and do this as soon as we arrive...doubtful...but a gal can dream!



Always find it sooooo challenging to get a good snap of both of them at the same time!


This is one of my favorites!

1 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh WOW! You did fantastic! These pics are WAY better than my attempts to get 2 (much less 3) of my kids together. That's why I have perfected the "walking away" shot - LOL! Your girls are just precious, and you did amazing! Especially since they are so young (and cooperative!) WOW! They could teach TT a thing or two. :-)

Have a wonderful week!

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs