Thursday, July 14, 2011

Strength, Beauty, Radiance...

This is my one of my BF's sisters. She is energetic, organized, thoughtful and so positive and man does she look so beautiful pregnant! She is going to be one great momma! This baby is going to have soooo much love he/she really isn't going to know what to do:) Families on both sides are amazing and can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy...the arrival of this baby is big...really big! I can't wait to hear about the big day(I think it's a girls...but for anyone who knows me I almost always think every baby is going to be girl...lol!) Enjoy your last weeks being pregnant Jade, it really suits you!













3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are wonderful - I love the coming soon shot!

Starr Mercer said...

Love love the coming soon idea...awesome job T!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

WOW! These are fantastic - just beautiful!! I was going to comment on the coming soon shot - LOL!...but I see the people above beat me to it. I LOVE that idea, and I don't think I've seen that before. So cute! ♥

About my G12...hmmm...well, I'm a little disappointed with it to tell you the truth. I was thinking of doing a post on it (maybe including some pics), but this summer is crazy. I LOVE how simple, easy to use, small, convenient etc...it is, but it's GRAINY! Ahhh! (Or noisy, or whatever the right term is - LOL!) I don't think the image quality is as great as I had hoped. What a bummer! I haven't had a chance to use it more than a couple of times though, so I really should do a post on it, with a bunch of pictures and let people decide how they think they look. (I would LOVE the underwater casing...but they don't let you take underwater shots in public pools, so I don't really have anywhere to use it, but if I did...oh DEFINITELY would I get one!) :-)

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs