Monday, August 1, 2011

There's no place like home!

So very fortunate to have such a great circle of friends!  For many they are my built in family...which is such a nice feeling!  I have tons of pics of hanging out at the park, the pool and fun on bikes but I am kinda freakish in the fact that I don't like to post other people's children on my blog...would hate to put them in a position that they didn't want to be in (otherwise they would probably blog themselves)...I just really feel that it isn't my right.  So with that being said you are going to have to see more pics of my kidding loving every minute of summer!



I {heart} summer legs!






2 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Those EYES!! WOW! What beautiful shots of your sweet sweet girls!

(And i LOVED your park shots too - so creative!)

Hope your week is off to a great start! :-)

Ashley Sisk said...

Look FREEZY POPS! Yum!

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs