Saturday, August 6, 2011

Perfecly Imperfect

I am always striving snap the "perfect" picture of my kids!  I am never satisfied with most of the pictures I have taken.  This is surprising as I think that I am about 95% Type B...I am pretty easy going and don't let too much get to me (or at least this is how a view myself in my own mind...maybe that really isn't how I am...crazy thing...how you perceive yourself and how other perceive you!)  I have come to the conclusion that this could  be a 2% of me that is Type A.  This could explain the fact that I never print any of my pictures while my full intention is to print them...some of them large...to hang on our wall.  I am always so hesitant because what if I take one today that is better...how many pictures can you have of your kids on your wall.  Well I am really going to work on this and embrace my photography style (not sure that I even have one) and focus on capturing moments.  Trying to shot wide open and keep the eyes in focus (really like that look).  So for now I am trying to convince myself that it is perfect to be imperfect...which is so weird because most other areas of my life I would say this is my motto.  I am a below average housekeeper and cook.  I do enjoy baking but find once I am back to work after summer I rarely bake, I am usually a many minutes late and I don't work very hard at making myself look good (translation...most of the time I am in comfy clothes and my hair isn't done) so I am not sure why this is a problem for me!  Anyway here are 2 pictures that I would have never posted before because to me they are perfect...they are taken in a restaurant and the girls look a little awkward but since I am throwing away my old ways here we go!  Going to focus on taking perfect pictures of our imperfect life!



1 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I think photography is such an evolving art - do print your work and enjoy your photos...even if you like something better later, it's okay. These shots are really cute.

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs