Tuesday, December 13, 2011

10 Reasons Rowyn

Well...I am finally ALMOST finished the girls books...I have decided to give them to the girls for Valentine's Day! Thanks for that idea Melissa! Also thanks to Melissa Speelman from FrecklePhotoBlog for your patience in answering all my silly questions and for inspiring to try many of your cool photo projects! I am so having trouble with the frame that I want to put on Rowyn's cover page. It is a png file and I have no idea how to get rid of the background so that I can use it over a few layers (if that makes any sense?!!?).

I sure hope Ro loves this! I can't wait to read it to her at bedtime!!!! I printed the books at PhotoCanada (they had a great sale and actually the program was super easy for a custom format). There was a couple cm that are cut off from the edge of the picture so that is why the numbers are in from the edge of the page.

What do you think?

Love you Ro Ro M Jo!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs