Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ahead of Schedule!

Well I have to say I am quite proud of myself. I have pretty much completed my 2011 collage! This is so impressive because I just finished my 2010 collage a couple weeks ago (trust me I put the pro in procrastinator)! This year I vowed that I would get it finished before I had to head back to school.

Had a wonderful Christmas filled with love, laughs and the enjoyment of having young kids! I hope to post the Nichols Top 20 of 20-11 tonight so stay posted!

Of course don't think I would not let you off the hook so easy...I am still my indecisive self so I can't decide if I like black or white better...what do you think? Whatever I choose I pretty much have to stick with and since I have just completed my 2010 I haven't gotten it printed yet...so I can change it to black if needed...HELP!!!!

I {heart} holidays!!!

Now if I can get my house cleaned from top to bottom I would be a be all grown up!


1 comments:

jmdCREATE said...

Thought it was the black I liked...but it is the white!

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs