Monday, August 2, 2010

Great Reads!

If you are looking for some great page turners to fill up the last of your summer evenings or in my case wee hours of the morn, then you HAVE to read this trilogy! Funny story about the word trilogy...when I was young, young like in my 20's I was so stunned I didn't know how many books were in a trilogy and happened to ask my brother and he has never let me forget that I was silly enough to ask him!!! Anyway, back to the series...highly recommend it! More than welcome to borrow mine if you would like!


The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl who Played with Fire and The Girl who Kicked the Hornets Nest by Stieg Larsson


My Coach bag that I got in Portland...has nothing to do with reading but I think it is great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs