Thursday, August 5, 2010

Portland ~ Part I

Since I always seem to have my camera shoved in everyone's face all the time I am going to have to break our trips up into sections so I don't have to pull an all nighter loading pics! I am just not that dedicated...
These pictures are from our first day in Portland. We took the girls to an amusement park and they had a blast. It worked out great because the park was open in the morning for 6 and under only! This was sweet and to top it off the morning ended with story time and cookies and milk. Needless to say we didn't stick around for the cookies and milk as it was CRAZY...those kids really wanted their cookies! I am not going to comment under every post as the pics are pretty self explanatory ;)























Gotta love that my head it completely out of this pic...but I love Anesa's expression...this was one of her favorite rides!


Anesa shaking her tail feather on stage before the story!


Listening to the story...Ro sat for about 0.3 seconds ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs