Sunday, August 1, 2010

Unplugged!!

I had such a good time up north this year! The best I have had in a while. The weather was fantastic, the water was cold (which is a step up from freezing, and the girls were so good. Honestly the best part was being unplugged...NO TV (only old movies on the VCR), NO internet and NO cell service! It was great! I think that it is something I should/could get used to. I spend way too much time surfing the net and texting! Going to try to "unplug" more often ;)

I have so many pictures that I want to post from our travels this summer but have to sort through them. Here is my little "tree hugger" on a point near the campground up north! Thought she looked so cute in this pic! Stay tuned for more pics from out West and up North!



Rowyn ~ My little tree hugger :)


Couldn't help but post a few more pics...

Anesa Shae


Fooling around with my new actions which are SUPER cool!


Nana trying to get a kiss out of Ro ~ this is not an easy thing to do ;)


The girls with Uncle Scott and Auntie Shannon!


Say Cheese!!!


After the rain...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs