Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Decisions ~ Decisions ~ Decisions

Anyone who knows me knows that I don't like to make decisions! I can't even order prints for crying out loud...because I can't decide which ones I like! So I just haven't printed any pictures off for 18 months!!!! 18 MONTHS...that is CRAZY! So now I am going to have to develop 2000 loonies worth of pictures and try and put them in albums...otherwise why take a zillion pictures?!? I have decided that I am going to take the plunge and order some pictures that I have taken over the last year or so. I am going to order most of the prints small and then see if they are good enough to enlarge but I livin' on the edge and ordering a few on masonite as I want to see what they look like!
Here are some pics of ornamental onions! I have been fooling around with textures and of course I can't decide which on I like the best(even though the difference i miniscule). Just wondering which one you like best?












I want to get pictures on masonite of the girls for our bedroom! What about these or are they too cheesy?!? I have them edited in a chocolate brown...what do you think?:-}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs