Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Found it!

As I sit here watching Avatar for the umteenth time during this holiday season...it is the new version so there is something like 16 minutes of new footage which is, in fact, a bonus. Anesa announces at the beginning of even new scene..."new part" which was really funny, cute and I thought intelligent until we started our multiple viewings then it was just kinda funny, kinda cute and the jury is still out about the intelligent part. I just happened stumbled on the review that I have been searching and searching for. Here are some images from the review and the link below....









Here is the link to the review of the 3 bags...http://angs3six5.blogspot.com/

Now I am torn as she says that the hobo is not as padded and that could pose to be a problem for me...lol!

1 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Hi Tenille~ I just sent you an email...hope it came thru ok. These bags are gorgeous! And Avatar... LOL! We just got done watching the movie last week, and my boys watch the TV version all the time. ;-)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...have a wonderful new year! :-)

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs