Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gotta {heart} holidays!

I LOVE holidays!
I have been surfing the net over the last 2 days and have found some projects that I want to start in the New Year!
First thing I want to get done is my digital album which seems to loom over me like a bad case of body odor!
Next I want to redo our buffet that has been housed downstairs in the "danger" zone...will have to go through every drawer as Rowyn has taken to stuffing things in every hiding spot she can find!
Another thing that I want to tackle is our pantry....I am really disappointed with it and it drives me nuts...secretly of course ;) I wanted our builder to do something different with it because I knew that it would not be functional but being the push over that I am I let him convince me that it was totally what I wanted (I am sure it took him all of 5 seconds to sway me). I have many other things on my to do list but will only post 3 b/c if hubby looks he will have a conniption fit and avoid me like the plague in hopes that he will get out of doing any work...lol!
Last but not least I would like to order a new camera bag that can will double as a purse...I would love to have it before we go South during Easter break....so....
Here is the picture that has me leaning away from the ginger...it just seems so bulky to me and I don't want to be lugging around a suit bag (as my kids would call it)!




Does it look too bulky? Not sure if I would like to carry it around as my every day satchel? And lets be honest...there is a slim to none chance that I am going to have the lens that she is shooting with attached to my camera...EVER...so maybe I don't need that much room....

Now that I sort of have it narrowed down here are my other options that I like...


b-hobo in Muted Teal


OR

b-hobo in Almost Black


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs