Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Resolutions...this year I have decided to boycott resolutions! Lets be honest, I really don't focus on my resolutions after January anyway. That is really being generous because I probably don't remember them mid-January as I have the attention span of a flea!
This year I have decided to work on my Bucket List instead. I bought a special book for this while shopping with a good friend and I have only put a few dreams/goals down. I have a few sheets kicking around that I wrote things on years ago so I would like to find them and add them to the list! Of course being the slacker that I am I put a few things on my list that I can already cross out! Such as...be a mom, taking a photography class, backpacking with my family across Europe (oops, won't be able to cross that one off yet!), teaching overseas, staying up all night, ,completing a post secondary degree. So that is something that I am going to focus on in the month of January...getting everthing that I aspire to do in life down in this little brown book...then I have to remember where I put it...then I have to remember to add to it when things pop into my crazy mind. Well, that can be something that I focus on in 2012 ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs