Monday, June 13, 2011

Around here...

AROUND HERE we are missing taking Rein out for walks. Never thought that I would say that EVER! But since her accident I do like to reminisce about walking Rein while trying to push a stroller! There was never a dull moment and I never really enjoyed the walk. I am pretty sure we provided entertainment to anyone who happened to glance our way! She seems to be getting better every day! I hope that we will someday soon enjoy walks together again...something tells me the walks will be shorter and with less chance of "craziness"!




AROUND HERE the girls are loving playing with their princess mini characters! Ro has her pockets stuffed with them and Anesa loves Belle's horse!


AROUND HERE we cannot wait for the pool to open!



AROUND HERE using the bathroom inside is really overrated! Obviously need to have the talk about going away from high traffic areas(like don't go right in front of the steps!!), making sure there is nothing around (notice shoes and baby...eeks that would not be good!) and working on perfecting the squat!



AROUND HERE I am cracking up every time Rowyn comes up with one of her crazy sayings. Right now she is into running into the house and telling me that "The bugs are bad mom...I need bug scream" or "The sun is out...I need some sun scream"



AROUND HERE the training wheels are a thing of the past! And of course like the good mother I am I got the big event on video...not! Really didn't have much of a chance because one night she decided she wanted them off and that was that! This really surprised me as Anesa can be sensitive and really isn't into taking risks, so I really thought that we would be in that whole routine of trying once every week without training wheels and then she would insist that she has to have them after she takes a spill...little did I know! I love you Anesa Shae...you are one surprise after another!
PS~ Notice the laces...gone too is the idea of Velcro shoes...here is to hoping she learns to tie her shoes like she learned to ride a bike...lol!



AROUND HERE we are enjoying our fresh fruit and yogurt for breakfast.




AROUND HERE a gal's outfit not only represents her sense of style but also her sense of self! I love seeing what my kids pull out of their closet for the day! Hope they don't lose their sense of originality! I always liked the saying...Never be afraid to be yourself, an original is worth more than a copy!



AROUND HERE we finally got our garden in! The girls had so much fun planting the garden! Anesa loved to help with the potatoes and got down and dirty! Rowyn spent most of her time trying to get her gloves on and dropping green bean seeds everywhere! Can't wait to watch and nuture the garden through the summer and dig in after harvest!






AROUND HERE we dress ourself!




AROUND HERE there have been so many rainy days ~ we have been passing our time indooes by painting, building, watching movies, reading books, writing letters, playing pretend and doing puzzles! And I guess a few time outs along the way!






Around Here we have been staying up late and sleeping in...


AROUND HERE we are sooo ready for summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs