Thursday, June 9, 2011

Crazy Days of Summer...Flowers

So unfortunately for you I am obsessed with purple again this season! So most of the flower pictures that I took were purple...lets call it amethyst, which just sounds a lot fancier! Lucky you! Here are a few of the same pics I snapped of a flower that I {heart}. I totally have my eye on some lilacs that are a really wicked shade of amethyst ! Next time the sun pops out hope I am going to be all over trying to get a picture of them (hopefully without 2 little girls in tow trying to pull all of the lilacs off the bust...oh fun times trying to get snap pics with kids)!

Here are some different edits of the same shot!
***really love how my friend Jana always shares with everyone what she did for editing...since she is so generous I thought I would follow suit***





PW~Boost
M4H~Dream On Action




PW~Boost
M4H~Starlight Action
M4H~Texture


PW~Boost
MCP~Throwback Vintage
M4H~Texture

Which one do you like best! Think I might print one in a decent size and hang in my basement bathroom!

1 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are so beautiful - I love the first one!

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs