Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bubbles!

With summer still a couple weeks away we soooo ready for holidays. We are staying up later, wanting to sleep in more, spending a lot tons time outside, getting together with friends that we haven't seen since school started and just in general being lazy!


12 Weeks of Summer Challenge ~ Capturing you children enjoying the days of summer!
Since the sun has only graced us with her presence a few short days this spring/summer I have had to take so many of my shots with poor light! This makes me grumpy at times because through the 7 months of the year the I like to call "depressing, cold, dark and miserable" (winter) all I can think about is getting out in the light and taking pics (not that I am great at knowing how to use the light but it's fun to practice). I seem to get myself through winter knowing the FACT that after winter comes spring, you know, like it does every year....except this year! Quite frankly I think we have skipped from winter right to fall...I am surprised the kids haven't asked that at school yet:) The girls don't seem to mind the fact that everything is about a month behind and that the sun is never out! They just like being outside riding their bikes and playing in the playhouse! I didn't mind that fact that I had no light today when we were making bubbles. The girls were having so much fun! My mom was visiting and we chased bubbles around the yard like fools...






Today I want to remember...

Anesa had finding a stash of gum and managed to shove about 5 pieces in before she came outside...see picture where she looks like she is chewing cud!

Rowyn getting more soap her than actually ever went to making bubbles!

Anesa insisting on wearing jean shorts (never thought see would ever wear jeans)!

Rowyn so proud of herself when bubbles came out of her wand!

The girls screaming as they were chasing the bubbles before they popped!

The girls loving their Nana!

What a great day!

1 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are so fun - looks like the girls had a blast with their bubbles.

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs