Monday, January 24, 2011

4/52

I loved this shirt the moment I saw it! And so does Anesa! I am always trying to talk to the girls about how fragile and precious our earth is...thought it was so symbolic for it to be in the shape of a heart...another thing that is so fragile and precious to humans. I was really struggling with this week theme as I have been housebound and taking pictures has been low on priority list! But when I saw Anesa looking down and picking at the little blue and green "bubbles" on her shirt I grabbed my camera! Now the pressure is off this week....actually surprised I have made it this long but didn't want to be a totally slacker and skip week 4 (can't be too hard to take 4 pics)! Here is my sensitive soul who wears her heart on her sleeve (or shirt in this case)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs