Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not Quite Right...

Well I have made my new slides but something is just not quite right with the timing of my slideshow! I have to say that I am quite proud of myself b/c I am so computer illiterate it hurts! A big thank you to Rita who continually answered my questions and helped me along the way! Here is a link to her fab website Coffeeshop!

I am going to be so tired tomorrow but pumped with what I go accomplished! This weekend I will post some pics our Christmas holiday!



Here are some snaps from today...girls went outside with dad, we cleaned the house and mom tried to get some pictures in terrible light!



Anesa fooling around while we were trying to make Rowyn's bed...I {heart} this girl!



Rowyn "helping" dad and Anesa make the hill for our future quinzee!





Here is the SHOT of the day ;) Had this hairbrain idea today that I wanted to take a picture of myself...just seconds later Ryan decided to take the girls outside...I was actually going to do my hair which is a really big deal. Anyway, I didn't have any time to beautify (surprise) as I was bundling the kidlets to head outside. ("I only have one mitt.", "Where's my toque?", "I only have one mitt.", "I'm getting hot." "I only have one mitt." ~ found the mitt under the coffee table where I am sure our four legged friend strategically placed it so she could watch all four of us run around like fools...should have checked there first!). When I finally got out...talked to some friends...I realized that my friends had managed to pawn off 2 dogs that had been following them around town and pestering them! Well great that is just what I needed...assistance with no talent...but I plugged away setting up my tripod and camera. It would have been quite funny to watch as these dogs were really hyper and jumping all over me and even knocked the tripod over (before I had camera on...thankfully). I only got a couple of shots because they kept wrestling beside and on me. Wish I would have got a shot with them in it but they must be camera shy because everytime the timer beeped the got out of the way. Well, to make a long story short...yeah right...I should have applied the texture a little dark as it is not a very good picture and I am covered in snow but wanted to rememeber it and share the story so thought I would post it!

Happy first day back to school all my teacher friends! See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs