Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Beauty!

I struggle so much taking pictures in the winter season! There are a couple of things that factor in to this "struggle" such as the simple fact that I HATE being cold so quite frankly I would rather gnaw parts of my body off then venture outside to take pictures; I have SERIOUS white balance issues in the winter; I also have serious lighting issues! Anyway because I have such serious issues in this season and it happens to last 8 months of the year I better get over it and practice! Today while I was taking Anesa to dance the sun popped out and there was still frost on the trees! I was running a few minutes late but I really wanted to stop and take some pictures. I decided that I would shoot from the van since I did not have time to get out...yeah right it was so bloody cold that there was not way I was going to get out! Here are a couple of snaps from today!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs