Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 52

I have found a project that I think that I can tackle! While I envy all of my friends who are taking part in Project 365, I know deep down that my "Hakuna Matata" philosophy might not be the best approach and I would constantly feel guilty about being a slacker(I do this enough already so don't need another thing to feel like I slack at;) Anyway, I received and email the other day from MCP about
Project 52:photo a week and I thought...now this is something I could handle...if I miss a couple weeks here or there, I will just steal from another week and it won't be that big of deal...Project 45 (only slacking on 7 occasions) instead of Project 100(and trying to scramble to get 265 more pictures from other days...I know exactly is the way I would attempt my Project 365)!

Another thing that caught my attention was that the weeks are "themed", which is really good from this working mom, who coaches, volunteers and tries to do the odd thing to make it seem like she as a bit of a life and oh yeah isn't very creative! Every Saturday a theme is posted and you can either let it inspire you or not...this past weeks theme was {around the house}! It just so happens that followed the first weeks theme...without even knowing it(surprise!)... the girls are BABY crazy...they do everything from take their babies to Minot to taking them into see the doctor/nurse to playing DC (which happens to be my favorite). Today the were playing DC (daycare) and some of the babies fell off the playground and they had to take them in to see the nurses (which just happened to be them!)....gotta love kids! When Rowyn was napping and Anesa was watching TV I snapped this picture as it totally reminded me of what their "thing" is right at this moment! You have to LOVE the band aids on their foreheads...they lined them up on the couch to watch TV and covered them with a blanket....to recover from their falls ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tenille Lansford
CoffeeShop Designs